SPTCorr is a simple software for estimating various soil properties from the Standard Penetration Test blow count. SPT is a widely and most frequently used in-situ test for geotechnical exploration. It is useful in a wide variety of soils, from weak clays and loose sands to dense sands and hard clays.
- Calculations for corrected SPT blow count N60and N1,60
- Relative density, Dr
- Friction angle, phi
- Modulus of Elasticity, Es
- Undrained strength, Su
- Settlement estimation for non-cohesive soils
- Bearing capacity estimation for non-cohesive soils
- Settlement estimation for pile groups on non-cohesive soils
- Summary report of all correlations
|License name||Price for 1 license||Link to ShareIt!|
|SPTCorr v.2.2||29 €|
Please contact us if you need a site license or educational institution license.
SPTCorr is also included in the following bundles:
- SPTCorr has been tested on IBM compatible machines using Windows® 2000 and Windows® XP operating system.
- SPTCorr uses about 2.0 MB of disk space